Re: LDAP capable mail server - What's the best?

Your question is not specific to OpenLDAP Softwrae and hence
should be directed elsewhere.  I suggest you review the
list charter at (http://www.openldap.org/lists/#charter).
It (and the pages it references) provide links to other
lists which you might find useful.

Kurt