LDAP capable mail server - What's the best?

I'm aware of a few LDAP capable Linux mail servers (Qmail, postfix,
etc.). I'd like to implement one of them on top of an already running
LDAP sorver.

Which one of my options will best integrate with LDAP to allow me to
manage most of this from LDAP and not have to mess around with various
other config files etc on a regular basis?

Are there any items I should be aware of before building this sort of
solution?

If you are feeling especially verbose and have experience vith horde
utils in relation to LDAP I'm all ears on that as well.

Thanks,
JSR/

--
Josiah Ritchie <jritchie@bible.edu>
Washington Bible College & Capital Bible Seminary