Re: Openldap and multiples DNS updates (multimaster)

Hi Stefan,

I don't have any example to this specific case (this is the first time that I need to use multimaster support), so I don't have idea (at now) that how to proceed (I read something at http://hannibal.solstice.nl/ldap/ldap-multiserver.html).

The data that I have are only to master=>slave setups, I believe that it adds nothing special to this case...

At this point, it's really important to me to know if someone have an experience with multimaster support in a production environment, and if the BIND with LDAP patch support DDNS updates (to integrate with DHCP using the same model when DNS have local files).

If we view a positive way to test it, I'll build a laboratory with this setup, and I can send to all the results of this test..

Regards,

Fabiano Felix