Active Directory, Openldap & Kerberos

Hello, maybe, someone can help me to get this working: I have a MS AD (with Kerberos 5), an OpenLDAP Server and some Linux Clients. I want the users to get logged in to the Windows Clients using their AD Account which exists also on the OpenLDAP (but without passwords and other Windows specific Information. Now what I want is that the user gets a ticket fom AD (already done) and OpenLDAP uses this ticket to grant access to the user to read from it (Infos like homedir, uid, gid, etc.). THX for any help! Flo