RE: Possible issue with Openldap and bdb with bdb transaction log s

>>After confirming with Howard, you need the transaction patches
>>to BDB &
>>OpenLDAP found off of my website, and then to recompile both.
>>They fix
>>exactly the problem you are having.
>>
>><http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configura
tion/bdb-build.html>
><http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/openldap
-build.html>

>>You may find the patches to fix a memory leak & a leak in the cache of
>interest as well.
>>
>>All assume the use of OpenLDAP 2.2.18, so you'll need to upgrade to that
as
>>well. ;)
>>

>Quanah,
>That is exactly what I was looking for.  I'll build and test it this
weekend.  I appreciate the help.  I am usually able >to research and solve
these issues myself, but this concerns internals I do not have extensive
knowledge of.

>--John

I applied all the indicated patches to no avail.  Slapd still does not
release its hold on the transaction logs while it is running.  Any ideas?

--John