[Date Prev][Date Next]
slurpd -- how to properly stop it?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slurpd -- how to properly stop it?
- From: Misty Stanley-Jones <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:06:01 -0500
- Content-disposition: inline
- Organization: Borkholder corporation
- User-agent: KMail/1.7
I've noticed that my generic init script doesn't work for stopping slurpd. It
just issues "killall slurpd" which slurpd promptly ignores. It looks like
the only way I can kill slurpd is with a -9, but I think this is generally
considered a bug in applications. Can someone clue me in on the 'proper' way
to gracefully stop slurpd?
Linux oink 2.6.5-7.108-default #1 Wed Aug 25 13:34:40 UTC 2004 i686 i686 i386
oink:/var/log/ldap # rpm -qf /usr/bin/killall