OpenLDAP Replication - Trust or not to Trust?

I rephrase my previous e-mail and make it more readable. I hope to have some
feedback this time.
Below  is the problem description:
I'm using openldap-2.1.30 on Win2K.
I'm trying to write to Replica(Slave) and I'm expecting that:

a) Replica will return referral to Master
b) Client (oldap32.lib) will automatically resend update request to the Master
c) Master will update its database and write updates to the Replog file
d) SLURPD will bind to Replica and update Replicas database.

But the sequence is broken at the beginning on step (b). The Client receives referral, and exits with the error message:
ldap_perror
ldap_add: Referral (10)
referrals:
ldap://127.0.0.1:389/o=myorg,c=US
ldap_unbind
ldap_free_request (origid 2, msgid 2)
ldap_free_connection
ldap_send_unbind;
The returned referral is correct it is referral to Master that in my SLAPD.CONF,
but there is no any indication that Client tries to resend the initial update request to the Master.

SLAPD.CONF for Master:
###########################
database bdb
suffix "o=myorg,c=US"
rootdn "cn=Mgr,o=myorg,c=US"
rootpw secret
directory C:\\DATA\\Master
replogfile C:\\DATA\\Master\\slapd.replog
replica host=ldap://127.0.0.1:9010
     binddn="cn=Replica,o=myorg,c=US"
     bindmethod=simple
    credentials=secret
###############################

SLAPD.CONF for Replica:
###############################
database bdb
suffix "o=myorg,c=US"
directory C:\\DATA\\Replica\\
rootdn cn=Mgr,o=myorg,c=US
rootpw secret
updatedn cn=Replica,o=myorg,c=US
updateref ldap://127.0.0.1:389
##################################

The commands that I'm running:
slapd -h ldap://127.0.0.1:389 - for Master
slapd -h ldap://127.0.0.1:9010 - for Replica
and  my client is:
ldapmodify -a -x -h 127.0.0.1:9010 -D "cn=Mgr,o=myorg,c=US" -w secret -f data.LDIF ;

Could you please help me?
May be I misunderstood the documentation and my expectation that Client should
automatically redirect request to the Master is wrong?
Or may be someting wrong with my CONF files?
Thank you in advance,
Alex Frankola.

Do you Yahoo!?