Re: SASL required? for Heimdal Kerberos -> OpenLDAP

I would start by using a more current version of openldap.  Try it with
openldap-2.2.15.  The version that RedHat installs by default won't
work.

--
Facade: Provide a unified interface to a set of interfaces in a
subsystem.

Andrew Bacchi
Staff Systems Programmer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute