Re: schema of monitor database

Greg Matthews wrote:
why arent the objectclasses and attributes used by the monitor database
available in the schema? I ask because I am trying to browse the monitor
directory from a gui (JXplorer) which only offers to return the
attributes that are advertised in the schema...

OT - GQ would be ideal but it wont search any base other than that given
by the namingContext. Anyone got a GUI browser that will work?

Hi Greg,

LDAP Browser (http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/) works if you specify the Base DN of the monitor in the connection setup.

Dave
--
Dave Lewney
Principal Systems Programmer, IT Services