Re: schema of monitor database

Hi Dave - nice to hear from you

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 11:13, Dave Lewney wrote:
> LDAP Browser (http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/) works if you specify the
> Base DN of the monitor in the connection setup.

yes but... yuck! its a horrible browser with questionable license.
perhaps I'm being too picky, but I'd rather use the CLI than that!

I guess there is no well maintained and capable browser/admin gui. GQ is
great for *almost* everything, JXplorer is very handy for cross-platform
consistency, LBE and directoryadministrator are pretty awful,
phpLDAPadmin doesnt seem to cope too well with TLS...

Anyway, this is getting OT so better stop there.

GREG
ps Dave, we're still trialling Identity Management products, its tough
going...

--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445