Re: Radius to LDAP gateway ?

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Frank Bonnet wrote:

> Hi
>
> Due to WiFi AP installation I need to setup a RADIUS server that could
> use our openldap server as an authentication source.
> The APs could only use RADIUS or TACACS as auth mode.
>
> Anyone could give some infos on which RADIUS server I should use to
> perform such job ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Cordialement,
> Frank Bonnet

Use freeradius, it is a very stable radius server that will talk to
openldap.  The website is www.freeradius.org.   I am currently using
freeradius that talks to openldap.  The freeradius mailling list is also
very helpful if you run into issues.  There is some documentation with the
freeradius distribution on how to talk to openldap as well.

Regards
Dusty Doris