[Date Prev][Date Next]
[POT] PHP 'hangs' slapd (?!)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: [POT] PHP 'hangs' slapd (?!)
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:06:46 +0200
- Organization: LDAP/Kerberos expert wannabe
- User-agent: Gnus/5.1006 (Gnus v5.10.6) Emacs/20.7 (gnu/linux)
This might be OT, but I can't see any reason why PHP
calls to the LDAP server would cause a hang...
In my phpQLAdmin, I sometimes (can't successfully reproduce it)
manage to hang the slapd process. The only way to recover, is to
remove the logfiles (log.* and __db.*) and reindex the database.
I don't use the CLI tools much any more, but it happens and I
have not seen this with those.
Anyone have an idea what it can be, and where to look?