Problem to start slapd

 I've installed OpenLDAP on Mandrake 10.0. I've modified slapd.conf but
I have problem when I start slapd :
 ./slapd: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.2.so: cannot

 So I set the initial slapd.conf. It's the same thing !

 I uninstalled OpenLDAP and re-Installed it : same thing. The 'make
test' says it can't bind the server.
 I think I've broken something but can't see what. I thought about an
access denied on files used by OpenLDAP but I do every with the root ...

 A beginner ...
 PAYRE Olivier