Ldap server with Mysql backend (windows version)

Hi ,

I have a problem. I would like to know how I can setup mysql server as backend for openLdap (windows version).

I saw thru the mailing lists and saw there is provison with linux version and I edited my slapd.conf  after looking at the Slapd.conf for mysql given for linux version. Some how it did not work.

My windows version of openldap ios running with BDB backend but not with mySql backend.

It say Unrecognised Database type SQL.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Manju

This email may contain confidential
material. If you were not an intended recipient,