[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Unknown CA error - replication
- To: "Openldap list" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Unknown CA error - replication
- From: "McMaster, Michael" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:06:30 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSns9CGVkylC50vTTmPZNdcBPPFiwAJElmw
- Thread-topic: Unknown CA error - replication
> Are "you" doing this as root?
I can do it as root, or as a regular user.
> Can the user that slurpd is running as read the whole path to the CA
> cert? [...]
I ran it as root... and root can certainly see it.