[Date Prev][Date Next]
back-perl; where is it working correctly?
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: back-perl; where is it working correctly?
- From: "Richard L. Goerwitz III" <richard@Goerwitz.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:25:28 -0500
- Organization: Goerwitz.COM
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040922
After trying to build back-perl into OpenLDAP-2.2.17 under:
RedHat Linux 9
RedHat Linux AS 3.0
Fedora Core 2
and after getting segfaults and other various problems (even after
trying various combinations of patches suggested in various ITS
entries, e.g., ITS 2946), I'm kind of curious:
Who is using back-perl?
What environment did you compile it in?
Would I be generally better off using back-shell?
Any suggestions from people who have successfully built back-perl
and are using it would be very much appreciated.
Richard Goerwitz richard@Goerwitz.COM
tel: 507 645 7015