slapd feature

 Hi there,

  I have encounted the following problem. I have a slapd master server
and a number of slave servers.I am adding new schema file on master
or changing existing exac schema files. After adding a entry  with newly
created objectClass on master I am getting errors on slave servers, about
absence of that newly created objectClass in slave's schema files.
Updating schema files on slaves solves the problem.
Is it possible to organise the "synchronisation" of schema files on slave
servers ? I mean that each time one changes schema file on master schema
files on slave is updated automaticaly.

Thanks in advance,
Victor.