Re: Newbie OpenLDAP/SSL/Certificates question

Thank you !

However

> > TLS: error:140890C7:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE:peer did not
> > return a certificate s3_srvr.c:1999
> >
> This is what any SSL-enabled server/client (http, LDAP, whatever) will
> return when the info requested has been sent *unencrypted*.

I think I had this because I set TLS_CERT / TLS_KEY in ldap.conf insteadfd
of  .ldaprc. Fixing that fixed my problems. So I think the error message can
also happen if the client simply doesn't have access to its key and cannot
complete the handshake. (but I may be wrong, just a newbie :))

Stefan