[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP security patchs for 2.0 branch
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: OpenLDAP security patchs for 2.0 branch
- From: Federico Petronio <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:04:30 -0300
- Organization: Activesec S.A.
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.2) Gecko/20040803
Hello, we write to you because we currently run OpenLDAP 2.0.27. When we
installed it we read somewhere that security fixes (if any bug is
discovered) will continue to be released, that was some time ago now.
Should we upgrade if we want to stay updated about known security bugs?
or we can trust that patchs will be available in case of a new bug is
discovered en the 2.0 branch?