[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: tcp connection time out
- To: Openldap list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: tcp connection time out
- From: Tony Earnshaw <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:33:51 +0200
- In-reply-to: <413459AE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Billy
- References: <413459AE.email@example.com>
tir, 31.08.2004 kl. 12.57 skrev François Beretti:
> This question may be quite off topic.
> When I broke the network connection between slapd and an ldap client, a
> 'netstat -a' on the slapd host shows that the connection is still
> "ESTABLISHED" even after several minutes. Can this time out be tuned ? I
> am not easy with TCP and low level LDAP, so I don't know where to search
man slapd.conf, search for "idletimeout" (here OL v2.2.15).
They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they,
Oh who will think a boy and bear
Could be well accepted everywhere?
It's just amazing how fair people can be