[Date Prev][Date Next]
Ho to make a completely static slapd binary
- To: openldap-software <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Ho to make a completely static slapd binary
- From: Ralf Narozny <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:42:41 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8a2) Gecko/20040714
I'd like to produce a completely static slapd (and slurpd) binary so I
can easily move them from one machine (Linux) to another without
bothering for installed versions of libs.
How would I do that?
Thanks in advance