[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Problem with slave server
--On Tuesday, August 24, 2004 3:36 PM +0200 Buchan Milne
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
| I also suggest upgrading to OpenLDAP 2.2.15 with BDB 4.2.52+patches.
I don't see how that can fix every possible bug Quanah. Please don't
arbitrarily suggest upgrades ...
It isn't arbitrary.
1) 2.2.15 is the stable release
2) 2.2 has been the stable release branch for some time now
3) There are a number of issues fixed between 2.1 and 2.2
4) 2.2 has been more reliable in my experience
5) 2.2 has better performance in my experience
I don't recall saying anywhere that upgrading fixes every bug, either.
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html