RE: OpenLdap's Scalability

Do you know the number of users ? I would like to be able to state this as enterprise class and provide a number [or estimation] .
-Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Saxton [mailto:jsaxton@addamark.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 10:32 AM
To: Kurt Palmer
Subject: RE: OpenLdap's Scalability

Stanford uses it

Jeff Saxton
Sr. Support Engineer
Addamark Technologies, Inc.
http://www.addamark.com
mailto:support@addamark.com
CELL: +1 415-640-6392

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Kurt Palmer
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 6:47 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: OpenLdap's Scalability

Hello All,
	I am trying to assess the scalability of OpenLdap for a project
i am working on. I am aware that Sun's Iplanet is capable of scaling to
millions of users and would like to know [especially to prove to upper
management] if OpenLdap is being "used" in such a large scale
deployment. Thanks in Advance
-Kurt

Kurt Palmer
Systems Engineer