[Date Prev][Date Next]
retry= syncrepl directive
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: retry= syncrepl directive
- From: Luke Howard <lukeh@PADL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:30:41 +1000
- Organization: PADL Software Pty Ltd
- Versions: dmail (bsd44) 2.6d/makemail 2.10
Whilst testing 2.2.15 I notice that syncrepl has regressed, in that
ITS #3032 has reappeared.
Reading through the code suggest that the "retry=" syncrepl directive
has been added, which may with suitable configuration ameliorate this
problem, but I cannot find any documentation of this change in behaviour,
which appears to be non-obvious.
Can anyone help?