[Date Prev][Date Next]
slurpd setup - No Replication, but it's all in place...
- To: OpenLDAP List <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: slurpd setup - No Replication, but it's all in place...
- From: Josiah Ritchie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:34:18 -0400
- Organization: Washington Bible College/Capital Bible Seminary
I must be so close...
slurpd replication is not working, but when I issue the command:
ldapsearch -h 10.0.1.5 -W -D
I am successfully shown uid records
On the master: /var/lib/openldap-data/slapd.replog &
/var/lib/openldap-slurp/replica/slurpd.replog contain no data.
# Master slapd.conf:
# Recipient slapd.conf:
The master has slurpd and slapd running.
The recipient has slapd running.
Is there an obvious problem? I've checked the passwords to make sure
they are right. I'm looking at the log on the recipient and can't find a
cooresponding "MOD" entry in the logs.
Any idea why this isn't following through? Does the order that I bring
the various services up matter?