Re: openldap up; can't db_stat

fre, 23.07.2004 kl. 13.31 skrev Rich Graves:

> OK, I'll try again with heimdal et al and post erors as I see them.

> Renaming /usr/lib/sasl2 out of the way is what makes me most nervous about
> maintainability.

'man up2date'. If you're going in for a "proper" Openldap set of tools
(*do* use >= 2.2.14 it's really good) with SASL and all, you have to go
the source way. Don't rely on others' rpms. Then you have no choice but
to erase /usr/lib/sasl2 completely or link as I wrote. I've had no
trouble with RedHat dependencies, using the new libs. AGAIN, RH's sasl2
is 2.1.15, which had bugs, which is why the present version is 2.1.18.

Happiness is having your cat jump in through the window and
greet you, with the light summer dew yet a few seconds wet
on his coat.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl