Problems with slurpd

Hi,
I'm trying to replicate, but have a problem.
I'm running openldap for 3 years and I never encountered this. I changed
version, from 2.0.23 to 2.1.30 (I didn't take 2.2 because I'd have to
recompile glibc on debian stable).

I'm replicating to 4 or 5 servers. One of them refuses the replication
sometimes, but the are configured the same. Yesterday, I was able to do the
replication afterwards, with the one-shot method.
But now, the server is still refusing. I know, if I shut it down and start
it again (the slave ldap), it will propably work. But I can't shut down the
daemon every day. And why
does this only occure on one host, not on the other 4 replicas??

Part of my slapd.conf:
allow bind_v2
schemacheck off

database        ldbm
cachesize       20000
dbcachesize     2000000
dbnosync

When I tried Ctrl-C, I got this message...but the daemon doesn't stop and
waits.

ldap_int_select
ldap_int_select returned -1: errno 4
wait4msg continue, msgid 2, all 1
** Connections:
* host: 130.140.199.88  port: 389  (default)
  refcnt: 2  status: Connected
  last used: Wed Jul 14 09:43:24 2004

** Outstanding Requests:
 * msgid 2,  origid 2, status InProgress