Re: smbldap-populate Complaing about access

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 16:44, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> Like your directory/file permissions are not correct for
> this database.  You should make sure that the database
> directory and all files it contains are writable by
> slapd(8) process.

Holy Cow! I've been working all day trying to figure out what was wrong
and that was exactly it! Thank you very much!

Now I probably should figure out how in the world that happened. It
doesn't make sense since I didn't go anywhere near that directory.

JSR/