how to get anon plain & login in supportedSASLMechanisms

Title: Message
Hi,

I'm new to LDAP and its working.. I like to know the options to enable anon plain & login in the supportedSASLMechanisms query. I tried with the installation procedure of http://metric.it.uab.edu/vnet/cookbook/v1.0/node155.html and have also tried "--enable-plain=yes --enable-anon=yes --enable-login=yes" while cofiguring cyrus sasl. Should i run ldap configure after configuring SASL? what else should i do to get them on the list.

in anticipation of positive reply
regards & thanks
Tameem Ahmed Khan (Project Engineer)
Wipro Technologies