Re: Openldap using Active Directory Kerberos password

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 at 4:21pm, tuliol@sybatech.com wrote:

I am trying to use the kerberos password found in Microsoft active directory as the userPassword for my Openldap directory. Has anybody been sucessful in setting this up?

Any help would be greatly apprectiated.

Have you successfully configured your OS to use the MS AD Kerberos password? If so, you should be able to configure it the same we several of us have to talk to either Heimdal or MIT K5 KDC's (using {SASL}principal@realm as the userPassword value and configuring slapd to use saslauthd).

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===