openldap-2.2.13 indexes

Hi!

I have just started to play with 2.2 and bdb backed (so far i was using 2.1 with
ldbm). My question is about bdb cache size. In post and faq's i have found out
that index files must be in hash format and the id2entry and dn2id in btree
format. But acording mu db_stat all my index files are in btree format. Am i
doing something wrong?

Here is output from db_stat:
[root@testldap root]# db_stat -d /usr/local/var/openldap-data/displayName.bdb
53162   Btree magic number.
9       Btree version number.
Flags:  duplicates, little-endian
2       Minimum keys per-page.
4096    Underlying database page size.
2       Number of levels in the tree.
356     Number of unique keys in the tree.
359     Number of data items in the tree.
1       Number of tree internal pages.
4038    Number of bytes free in tree internal pages (1% ff).
2       Number of tree leaf pages.
984     Number of bytes free in tree leaf pages (88% ff).
0       Number of tree duplicate pages.
0       Number of bytes free in tree duplicate pages (0% ff).
0       Number of tree overflow pages.
0       Number of bytes free in tree overflow pages (0% ff).
0       Number of pages on the free list.

and here is my database definition from slapd.conf:
database        bdb
suffix          "dc=lu,dc=lv"
# Cleartext passwords, especially for the rootdn, should
# be avoid.  See slappasswd(8) and slapd.conf(5) for details.
# Use of strong authentication encouraged.
rootdn          "cn=root,dc=lu,dc=lv"
rootpw          XXXXXXXXXXXX
# The database directory MUST exist prior to running slapd AND
# should only be accessible by the slapd and slap tools.
# Mode 700 recommended.
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data
cachesize 32000
sessionlog 1 2048
password-hash   {CRYPT}
# Indices to maintain
index   cn,sn,o,ou,mail,telephoneNumber,uid,displayName eq
index   mailLocalAddress,mailRoutingAddress eq
eduPersonAffiliation,eduPersonPrimaryAffiliation,eduPersonNickname,eduPersonPrincipalName
eq
index eduPersonOrgUnitDN,eduPersonPrimaryOrgUnitDN eq
index   objectClass     eq
index homeDirectory     eq
index sambaSID,uidNumber,gidNumber,sambaPrimaryGroupSID,memberUid eq
index entryUUID eq
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/access.conf

Regards
J.Pinkis