Re: 8 hours tests ends with inconsistent DB.

Tony Earnshaw wrote:
"The index corruption is questionable, since it is not clear that the OS is properly configured, since it is at the OS level that the memory allocations fail". Could be, but I (with my minuscule and underloaded systems) and others have had the same thing with 2.2.12.

And you have of course filed an ITS report with the details of this corruption, yes? Hm, I can't seem to find it, I guess this problem doesn't really exist.

--
  -- Howard Chu