[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: managedBy attribute
- From: "Hutchins, Mike" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:16:45 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcROWNAojC0xw/0USnKVWEhKA+I51wABGFXA
- Thread-topic: managedBy attribute
Is there any documentation on modifying the schema to have groupOfNames,
organizationalUnit, organization, organizationalPerson, and
inetOrgPerson as allowing managedBy as an attribute?
I'm thinking I can use the attribute owner, does that sound accurate?