Re: need suggestion on indexing big directory

Hi Quanah,

now it gets really interesting. As I have mentioned before I've tried to
index database with significantly less entries and indexes on hardware
very much comparable to yours (sun fire v100). It was taking days to
complete it, although you are managing the same during 2 hours.

I am using OL stable (2.1.30). I assume you are already on 2.2.X, right?
Can I attribute such dramatic difference in time we need to complete
backend load to difference in OL versions?

Thanx a lot and best regards, vadim tarassov.