[Date Prev][Date Next]
Using the MS ADSI OLE DB Provider to search OpenLDAP in C++
- To: <openLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Using the MS ADSI OLE DB Provider to search OpenLDAP in C++
- From: "Olivier MATROT" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:16:10 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcROLE+p8tDwO9NtTfuZs525yw4d5w==
- Thread-topic: Using the MS ADSI OLE DB Provider to search OpenLDAP in C++
I'm having trouble with the ADSDSOObject OLE DB Provider to search an
Basically, binding and running the LDAP query seems to be fine, but I'm
unable to go through the first record (DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED). I suspect
that in fact nothing is really done until the first row request.
Because there is no error in the directory log, it seems that the
binding is not successful.
Here is the connection string used :
And the query
Any help appreciated.