ACL and ACI define problem

Hello,

I am having problems to define a ACL or ACI, my tree looks like:

* cn=user1,ou=users, ...
  sectionfield=section1
  adminfield=

* cn=user2,ou=users, ...
  sectionfield=section1
  adminfield=section1

I need a ACL, what does possible:

if (userA.adminfield == userB.sectionfield) {
   userA will have write permission about userB info.
}

Is it possible?

Very thanks,
Regards,