Re: scaling openldap for performance...sugegstions for new tests???

--On Tuesday, June 08, 2004 7:37 PM -0700 Trevor Warren <trevorwarren@yahoo.com> wrote:

Fellas,

 My tests were delayed yesterday due to some jboss
benchmarks. Am gonna be working on openldap back again
today.

 Am gonna be pounding the system with 20/50/100/200
suers and Zero Think Time. Also the DB_config will eb
configured for 200MB cache and log cache as 2MB.
slapd.conf will consist of a 10K entry cache. Openldap
2.2.12 and DB with patches will be used for the System
Under Test(SUT).

Lemme know if there are any other suggestions please.

I suggest a larger DB cache. 200MB is not particularly large.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer