Re: OpenLDAP in Tru64 UNIX

At 01:45 AM 6/8/2004, Jorge Ruão wrote:
>I'm working to see what's happening here, but
>if any of you had experience before with Digital UNIX/Tru64 UNIX

This isn't the place to find help with this non-OpenLDAP module.
Suggest you use an appropriate HP forum here.

>and could point me a way to search for,

I suggest you dig through server logs to understand what
this module is doing (or attempting to do)... and then,
as needed, ask follow-up questions (in the most appropriate
forum for each question) as needed.