Re: openldap 2.2.12 LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Frank Hoffsummer writes:
> If on Solaris 2.8, I have build openldap 2.2.10 successfully, and then I
> go and build openldap 2.2.12 with  the exact same environment and
> parameters, I cannot start slapd (the 2.2.12 slapd that is):
>
> $ libexec/slapd
> ld.so.1: libexec/slapd: fatal: libdb-4.2.so: open failed: No such file or
> directory
> Killed

It's usually easier to tell what is going wrong if you state exactly
which environment and configure parameters you used...

Anyway, I configure with
 env LDFLAGS="-L<directory with libdb> -R<directory with libdb>" ./configure
though I haven't tried with 2.2.12.

You are sure nobody changed compiler on you since you built 2.2.10, or
something?

--
Hallvard