Openldap and going from Redhat 8 to 9

I need a bit of help. Our ldap system went down due to a freak event. It was on a raid 1 system and we lost both drives due to write errors which killed their low level formats.

Anyway, I decided to upgrade the system from Redhat 8 to Redhat 9. Once upgraded, I restored the ldap database from tape backups. But, did Redhat 9 change the database backend? I believe it wants DB4, but my files are ldbm, I believe.

If this is the case, how do I convert from one database to another, or tell the ldap server to use the database I want? I do have ldbm in my sldap.conf file, but I guess it is ignoring it.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Cheers,

Karl Bellve