[Date Prev][Date Next]
ldap newbie - sizelimit and binding
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: ldap newbie - sizelimit and binding
- From: Karen R McArthur <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:34:12 -0400
- Organization: Bates College, Information and Library Services
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (Windows/20040207)
Is there any way to impose different size limits per requesting server?
To the world at large, I would like to return 10 entries, but my linux
servers need to return more than that to set up accounts with the posix
My schemas are:
Currently, I have created and populated "People" and "Group" with enough
information for authentication, but my password and group files are only
getting 10 entries, since I have sizelimit set to 10.
And a not related question:
How to I tell LDAP to limit binds from certain IP addresses (or MAC
addresses)? I want to be able to tell LDAP which machines a request can
come from - as many as 5000.
Karen R. McArthur, Systems Administrator
Bates College, Information and Library Services
Lewiston, Maine 04240
(207) 786-8236 fax:(207) 786-6057
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature