Re: Upgrade broke MD5 crypt

Sorry everyone for the multiple postings... as you might have gathered
from my message, my email was not working as it should due to my
problem.

Indeed, I did upgrade my libssl to incorporate a security upgrade in
debian stable... are you saying that the md5 extention to crypt went
away at some point recently?

Thanks,
micah