[Date Prev][Date Next]
syncrepl between 2.2.3beta1 and 2.2.11 broken
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: syncrepl between 2.2.3beta1 and 2.2.11 broken
- From: "Stefan (metze) Metzmacher" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:07:13 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (Windows/20040207)
has anyone the answer why synrepl between 2.2.3beta1 and 2.2.11 is broken?
Is this known?
the syncrepl Consumer does an unbind and closes the socket after getting
the first result from the Provider.
if anyone wants captures let me know
Stefan Metzmacher <metze at samba.org> www.samba.org
Description: OpenPGP digital signature