Re: LDAP Sync or Slurpd?

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Syncrepl is supposed to be the eventual replacement for slurpd, since slurpd isn't maintained overall. There are a number of advantages to syncrepl over slurpd long term. Faster updates (we currently have an issue with the speed at which slurpd replicates, so we give a few select systems access to the master) is one on our list. Another interesting capability with syncrepl is that you can give a specific replica its own access rule, which means that you can replicate not only subtrees, but only certain entries in subtrees.

will it support multimaster replica?