Re: Move From Redhat 7.3 to redhat ES 3.0

Thanks, I new I was supposed to use slapadd instead of ldapadd...brain
failure on my part. Thanks for the reminder.

I think we are getting warmer. Slapadd seemed to run with no errors.

I used slapcat to import the db. When I go to browse the database I
still see no records. I noticed on the new server it names the files
with a .dbb extension. My RH7.3 system named them with .gdbm extensions.

I tried slapadd-gdbm which I only just noticed was installed. It created
the db files with a .gdbm extension but I still can not browse the
database. I can slapcat-gdbm to stdout and I see my data.

I am still stumped.

--Ezsra