Re: Move From Redhat 7.3 to redhat ES 3.0

On Mon, 10 May 2004 at 3:44pm, Ezsra McDonald wrote:

> I think we are getting warmer. Slapadd seemed to run with no errors.

> I tried slapadd-gdbm which I only just noticed was installed. It created
> the db files with a .gdbm extension but I still can not browse the
> database. I can slapcat-gdbm to stdout and I see my data.

When this happens to me, it usually means that I have forgotten to chown
the database files to the correct userid and slapd couldn't read the
files.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===