[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: grep-ldif script
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: grep-ldif script
- From: Daniel van Eeden <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:11:40 +0200
- In-reply-to: <1083240931.2749.3.camel@daniel>
- Organization: Snow B.V.
- References: <1083240931.2749.3.camel@daniel>
I've improved my grep-ldif script. The output is valid LDIF or pretty
print. (previously only pretty print). The input is a file or stdin
(previously only stdin). These improvements make it posible to chain
I think it's good enough to go into the OL contrib dir...
Daniel van Eeden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 14:15, Daniel van Eeden wrote:
> I wrote a script to grep ldif entries. It's useful for me, and maybe for
> others. Should I try to get it included in the contrib dir of OL?
> Daniel van Eeden <email@example.com>