Re: grep-ldif script

I've improved my grep-ldif script. The output is valid LDIF or pretty
print. (previously only pretty print). The input is a file or stdin
(previously only stdin). These improvements make it posible to chain
grep-ldif.
I think it's good enough to go into the OL contrib dir...

Daniel van Eeden <daniel_e@dds.nl>