[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Decyphering openldap ACL logs
- To: OpenLDAP <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: Decyphering openldap ACL logs
- From: Rajkumar S <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 08:52:27 +0530
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (X11/20040502)
Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Ok. My ldif file is given below, I am wondering why the aci entries were not applied. Sorry for asking too many questions, I am just trying to learn and understand this :)
aci is a directory operation, thus you have to define the attribute
(OpenLDAPaci) either within your search string or in slapd.conf.
I did not quite understand what you mean here. Can you please elaborate
a bit more?
Read the comments in acl.c and
Thanks for this link, I am reading this up.