Re: SSL/TLS server certificate

fre, 30.04.2004 kl. 16.07 skrev Jorge Ruão:

> Can anyone give me an hand on this?
> I really believe that the problem is within the client side.

Maybe you'd like to show the relevant TLS parts of your config files -
slapd.conf and the Openldap (ldap\.conf|ldaprc|\.ldaprc)?

Also, people who ask for help whilst not detailing OS, Openldap version,
Openssl version and other relevant info. and expecting other people to
read their minds deserve absolutely no answer, IMHO. People like Dieter
don't have to, since they keep on reporting suchlike, so we all know ;)

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl