OT ...RE: multiple attribute search with single return slowness

ons, 28.04.2004 kl. 04.12 skrev Quanah Gibson-Mount:

> > I would really like to but my customer for this only will accept
> > "supported by Red Hat" solutions so I am stuck with old and slow. Funny
> > bacause I have programmed 7 major tie together using Perl to get this all
> > to work correctly. (Politics kills innovation and best solution again)
>
> I've never heard of redhat "supporting" Openldap... Quite interesting. ;)
> You might point your customer to a company like Symas, which does support
> OpenLDAP specifically.

I support RedHat (though only the latest proved - *not "approved"* -
official, non-RedHat, OL-approved versions) specifically. I'm a RedHat
aficionado and will stick with it, since RedHat's not supporting
Openldap is a money spinner for me, personally. For the rest, quit
attacking RedHat. Attack Debian, Attack Mandrake, attack Novell and
SuSE, attack Bill Gates, attack Scott McNealey or anyone you please. k
AttacStanford's MIS boss. Many spring to mind. All are utterly OT.

I call it FUD, YMMV.

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl